Monday, May 29, 2006

Zen


Amidst whirlpools of dust
Dervishing in the deeps waters
Spiraling up columns of sapphiric souls
That are unknowing and without hope
Expending in gaudy glitter masks
While the washed is ignored, laughed at or stoned…
There is death of aspiration, burial of illusions,
End of disillusionment, transforming the unseeing and the dying,
Into iridescent contortionists with acrobatic flair

To leave without a trace
In that onyx instance
If given an inch to move or take
Translucent mould of me it shall be you
Like the sway that induces whispering in dry flowers
I would be invisible but within
Transparent essence of you will be me

8 comments:

White Square said...

hi,
The picture is great...
I liked the line "the end of...

... said...

thank you... how are you doing these days... you have some talent and gumption for poetry, i must say...

itinerant said...

the zen master is back in town. didnt you feel the aura and the presence.

... said...

damn it...i did.. i wanted to call you last night, but got to out of it to do it... see ya today....

aya said...

well, if Zen can be a theropy or something, I should be the sanest person in the world as a Zen Buddhist...Mr.Satya I think you know that well.it keeps confusing me.

Found a good answer in Pico Iyer's book, "the appeal of Zen to many foreingers was like a mountain wrapperd in mist. Much of what Westerners saw was just the beautifil mist"

itinerant said...

well, aya san that was a good quote, how do you keep doing this so consistently.

but i still claim that I am the 'buddha in the making', I really am. that is why am getting so weird, am finding lazy peace within my self!

so the title 'zen master' stays with me.

... said...

a little and quick reminder... MY words titled, let me point out Zen, by ME!!!

so guys fight it out for the title, but I am XEN.... i mean Zen or did i mean X(wom)EN...

can't bloody well remember.. ;-)

itinerant said...

xena, the warrior princess!